Lilac Natural Cleft
Lilac Natural Cleft Flagstone: Delivery and Pickup in NJ, NY, PA & CT
Let’s face it: no one wants their landscape to blend in with all of the other houses on the block. As a homeowner, you want your property to have that special something that grabs the attention of passersby and increases its variety.
There’s no better way to accomplish this than through working with lilac natural cleft bluestone. This stunningly unique material is completely natural and can be used in a multitude of ways throughout the property.
What is Lilac Natural Cleft Stone
Lilac natural cleft stone is a variety of bluestone. Bluestone, of course, is a very popular material for landscaping in the northeast, but don’t let that stop you from giving lilac natural cleft a chance.
Instead of the traditional hues associated with bluestone, these stones feature shades of plum and mauve. This makes for a very intriguing blend that is sure to spark the imagination and hold your interest.
That covers the “lilac” part of it, but what does “natural cleft” indicate? The purpose of this process is to allow the stone to maintain its natural characteristics.
The Benefits of Lilac Natural Cleft Stone
Those who choose to incorporate lilac bluestone into their landscapes are able to reap numerous benefits. Some of the advantages to doing so include:
- Uniqueness – By far, one of the biggest draws associated with working with lilac bluestone is its unique coloration and appearance. The purple hues occur much less commonly in nature than other colors. This alone makes the stone stand apart from other materials, but when you consider the soft, chocolaty tones that are blended in with the violet, you end up with something truly special. Your property will quickly attract the attention of neighbors, friends and passersby as everyone will want to know what type of stone your fabulous hardscape is constructed with.
- Beauty – Standing out and being unique is not enough on its own; you also want your property to be beautiful. While an odd or one-of-a-kind looking stone could certainly draw attention to your landscape, lilac bluestone will give you the positive attention that you crave. With lilac natural cleft stone, you get to enjoy all of the lovely traits associated with standard bluestone but with a twist that makes it all your own.
- Texture – Bluestone is known for its rich texturing, and lilac natural cleft stone is no exception to this rule. Good texture is advantageous to users for two reasons. First, it creates a visually interesting patterning across the surface of the stone which makes it even more appealing. Secondly, it helps to offer traction. This is especially important here in the northeast where we are prone to rain. Your stone will be safe for you and guests to walk upon, regardless of the weather.
- Durability – Obviously you want your lilac natural cleft bluestone to continue to look and perform perfectly throughout the years. The great thing about natural bluestone is that it’s extremely tough and durable. Cut to the right thickness and properly installed, lilac bluestone is capable of withstanding heavy loads, including foot traffic, patio furniture, vehicles, etc. It also won’t chip or crack easily, so you don’t have to worry about the appearance being marred or diminished after regular usage.
- Weather Resistance – NJ is no stranger to the elements which means that you need a landscaping material that can hold its own. Violet bluestone is able to handle it all. It doesn’t fade when exposed to sunlight, it won’t become stained or discolored when exposed to rain and it won’t crack during the long, cold winters.
Request a Fast Quote
All web requests will be answered within 24 hours. If you need an immediate quote please contact us at: 973-720-7087
Uses for Lilac Natural Cleft Stone
Since lilac bluestone is so versatile, it can be purposed in a variety of ways throughout any landscape. Some of the most common ways that it’s used include:
- Walkways – Greet your guests and welcome them to your front door with an attractive lilac natural cleft bluestone walkway. This will create a clear path across your property that will highlight all of your home’s landscaping and architectural features, while also standing out on its own. Some homeowners also choose to install paths and walkways to connect different areas of the property, such as a pool and a patio.
- Patios – One of the most popular ways to use lilac bluestone within a landscape is through the installation of a patio. The stone’s soothing tones create a peaceful atmosphere.
- Outdoor Kitchens – Outdoor kitchens are trending right now. People love having the ability to prepare entire meals and serve up drinks while staying outside with their guests. Lilac natural cleft stone is a great option for creating a “floor” for your outdoor kitchen. The stone will look fabulous when used with other elements of the kitchen, including stone countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Driveways – Although somewhat less common than other projects, homeowners have found true joy in constructing a residential driveway with large slabs of lilac natural cleft bluestone. It creates a very elegant, upscale and unique gateway to the property that will continue to serve your needs for generations.
Lilac Natural Cleft Stone for Sale in NJ
Braen Supply is the leading supplier of lilac natural cleft bluestone throughout NJ. Homeowners and contractors, alike, know that they can trust us to provide them with the highest quality bluestone materials for the lowest and fairest prices on the market.
Our team of experts is happy to work with customers, like yourself, to make plans for your upcoming projects, to make sure that the correct materials are selected, to ensure that you stay on budget and to address any other questions you may have. Lilac bluestone can be picked up from our location or can be bulk delivered to job sites throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT.
Lilac Natural Cleft Flagstone Delivery in NJ, NY, PA & CT
Lilac Natural Cleft flagstone is available for bulk delivery to homeowners, cities, contractors, townships, schools, religious establishments and universities. Our drivers are experienced and will do their best to accommodate your delivery requests.
Headquartered in northern New Jersey, our core delivery area for Lilac Natural Cleft flagstone is Bergen County, Passaic County, Morris County, Essex County and Sussex County.
Depending on the quantity, we sell Lilac Natural Cleft flagstone to all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and New York.
Our core delivery area for Lilac Natural Cleft flagstone in New York includes NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Harlem, The Bronx and Long Island.
Lilac Natural Cleft Flagstone Pickup & Delivery Information
- Pickup: Pickup is available only out of the Wanaque location.
- Delivery: Delivery is available at both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Pickup: Pickup is available at both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Delivery: Delivery is available out of both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Homeowners picking up can only pick up in a pickup truck unless it is a single piece.
- Please call for special request or before/after hours pickup or delivery services.
Braen Supply Locations & Operating Hours
About this location:
Our Wanaque location offers a full showroom, retail products and wholesale items for all of your landscape, masonry and hardware needs.
Phone number and address:
1434 Ringwood Ave. Wanaque, NJ
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About this location:
This location offers ONLY wholesale products. Please only visit Haledon if you are a looking for bulk pickups larger than 15 tons.
Phone number and address:
400-402 Central Ave. Haledon, NJ
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.