Thermal All Blue Bluestone Dimensional
Thermal All Blue Bluestone: Delivery and Pickup in NJ, NY, PA & CT
If you’re like most NJ residents, you love to spend plenty of time outdoors when the weather permits. We may be prone to bitterly cold winters, but our spring, summer and fall months are known for being absolutely gorgeous. In order to get the most of our outdoor living areas, then, we tend to take pride in our landscapes and hardscapes.
Natural stone like bluestone is frequently used to improve the appearance, functionality and value of residential properties.
Of the different types of bluestone, thermal all blue bluestone that has been dimensionally cut is one of the most popular. See for yourself how this versatile material can be used within the scope of your landscape and the many benefits it has to offer.
Thermal All Blue Bluestone At-A-Glance
As the name suggests, all blue bluestone features only shades that are associated with the blue color family. Deep blue and blue-grays are the most common hues associated with these imperially lovely dimensional stones. These particular stones are cut to specific shapes and sizes as opposed to being random or jagged in appearance.
They are also finished with a thermaling process. Here, a torch is used to heat the surface of the stones in order to create a rough and attractive texture.
Benefits of Thermal All Blue Bluestone
What is it about dimensionally cut thermal all blue bluestone that makes it such a top-selling material? Take a closer look at some of the many advantages of working with this amazing stone:
- Beauty – Bluestone is frequently selected by homeowners because of its remarkable beauty. The stone features an incredible and soft blend of blue and blue-gray shades that is very soothing and appealing. It is easy to work into any style of landscape from classically elegant to modern and contemporary.
- Design Freedom – Dimensional all blue bluestone with thermaling makes it easy for homeowners to come up with a gorgeous design layout that speaks to their individual needs and sense of style. The stone is cut into various geometrical shapes and sizes. You can create a stunning symmetrical patio or spark the imagination with a randomly laid out driveway. The options are limitless.
- Traction – The thermaling process used on dimensional all blue bluestone offers a consistent traction upon the surface. Not only does this create visually interesting texture, but it also improves safety when the surface becomes wet. People can safely walk upon a bluestone walkway or driveway after rain, and can feel secure when strolling around the swimming pool.
- Durability – Bluestone is known for being extremely tough, durable and weather resistant. The hard stone is excellent in highly trafficked areas because it won’t easily scratch, scrape or chip. It also does not tend to crack when exposed to the freeze-and-thaw cycles that we are so familiar with here in the northeast. It won’t fade after prolonged exposure to the sun. In other words, your thermal dimensional all blue bluestone project will continue to look and function perfectly for many years.
- Cost – When compared to other natural stone landscaping materials, thermal all blue bluestone is very affordable and reasonably priced. Because it is so long-lasting, you will continue to get a great return on your investment for decades.
Uses for Thermal All Blue Bluestone
Dimensional cut thermal all blue bluestone can be used for a wide range of projects including:
- Paths – Thermal dimensional all blue bluestone is frequently selected for creating paths and walkways. Whether the path is welcoming guests to your front door or winding through a garden, the bluestone will be easy and safe to walk on while offering a sense of tranquility.
- Patios – Bluestone is perfect for patio dining areas and outdoor kitchens. Not only does the stunning all blue, thermal stone create the perfect atmosphere for gathering with loved ones but it also won’t be scraped by patio furniture or easily stained.
- Pool Decks – Thermal all blue bluestone was made to be used around swimming pool decks. The coloring looks enchanting when surrounding the shimmering waters of the pool. At the same time, it deflects heat and offers great traction for swimmers’ wet feet.
Request a Fast Quote
All web requests will be answered within 24 hours. If you need an immediate quote please contact us at: 973-720-7087
Thermal All Blue Bluestone Prices
The price of thermal all blue bluestone dimensional pattern can depend on a few factors. First, you need to consider the source. If the bluestone is being harvested and manufactured in a remote location, you may need to anticipate paying extra for transpiration and shipping.
Next, consider the supplier. Direct manufacturers will offer the lowest prices. Finally, don’t forget to budget for delivery services, as needed.
Where to Buy Thermal All Blue Bluestone in NJ
Braen Supply is recognized as the leading supplier of thermal all blue bluestone dimensional pattern in NJ. People love the quality and consistency of the bluestone that we have to offer.
You can rest assured that you’ll walk away with a superior product that will meet your diverse needs in the many years ahead. Our team of professionals are familiar with the properties of our bluestone and can address all of your questions.
Our thermal all blue bluestone is available at wholesale prices and can be picked up or bulk delivered to project sites throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT.
Thermal All Blue Bluestone Delivery in NJ, NY, PA & CT
Thermal all blue bluestone is available for bulk delivery to homeowners, cities, contractors, townships, schools, religious establishments and universities. Our drivers are experienced and will do their best to accommodate your delivery requests.
Headquartered in northern New Jersey, our core delivery area for thermal all blue bluestone is Bergen County, Passaic County, Morris County, Essex County and Sussex County.
Depending on the quantity, we sell thermal all blue bluestone to all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and New York.
Our core delivery area for thermal all blue bluestone in New York includes NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Harlem, The Bronx and Long Island.
Thermal All Blue Bluestone Pickup & Delivery Information
- Pickup: Pickup is available ONLY out of the Wanaque location.
- Delivery: Delivery is available at both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Pickup: Pickup is available out of both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Delivery: Delivery is available out of both Wanaque and Haledon locations.
- Homeowners picking up can ONLY pick up in a pickup truck unless it is a single piece.
- Please call for special request or before/after hours pickup or delivery services.
Braen Supply Locations & Operating Hours
About this location:
Our Wanaque location offers a full showroom, retail products and wholesale items for all of your landscape, masonry and hardware needs.
Phone number and address:
1434 Ringwood Ave. Wanaque, NJ
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About this location:
This location offers ONLY wholesale products. Please only visit Haledon if you are a looking for bulk pickups larger than 15 tons.
Phone number and address:
400-402 Central Ave. Haledon, NJ
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.